Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Racing

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 08-25-2010, 02:49 AM
sciff5 sciff5 is offline
Rolling with over 50 posts
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 114
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 0
Default

A couple good shots from the day

Just shows you how wet and dark it was, this was late morning almost lunch time









Starting to have some fun as we catch a break in the rain for a couple hours and the puddle at least dry up

In the bowl, this is a lot of fun




Coming up on this slow group, I ended up passing all of them



Pulling away from this scooby





I did get passed by this 350z surprisingly.



Dont know whats goin on here I dont remember ever even seeing an elise on the track but I do remember I passed this blue miata a bunch of times.


Final session. Wet and slick, but I'm still pushing it nearly as hard as the dry sessions.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.