Go Back   North East F-Body Association > F-Body Garage > Fourth Generation

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 04-19-2010, 04:42 PM
bottledbird68 bottledbird68 is offline
Build,beat,break,repeat..
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Athol MA
Posts: 1,980
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 19
Likes (Given): 27
Likes (Received): 74
Dislikes (Given): 12
Dislikes (Received): 4
Default

Thanks for all the compliments guys.
Don't worry, brakes will be addressed soon. Vette calipers and rotors are sitting here. Just need to order the conversion brackets. Then I'll paint the rears red to match.
And I hear you guys on the wheels not standing out. That's the look I was going for. I've always been loud and flashy with everything. Trying something different here. If I stick to the current theme I have in mind it should all flow nicely and the paint will be the cars focal point.

After living with them for a few days now I'm liking them more and more. The cars finally starting to get some personality. I do see what you mean about keeping them clean though maddie lol.
__________________
The fleet...
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.