|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
happy birfday mang!
__________________
1972 Procharged Trans Am |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
happy birthday!!!!!
DOOD!!!!!!!!!
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hahaha thanks guys! You all suck!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
happy birthday old man!
__________________
![]() Turbo charged 11.6 @ 115mph
|
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Happy b day shit bag. I mean buddy. Lol
__________________
2000 SS Th350, FTI 4200 stall , cam, full bolt-ons, 150 wetshot, Moser 9inch/locker/4.11s, Slowhawk tuned. 493rwhp 570rwtq. 10.97 @ 127.7 1.58 60' and M6 10.84 @ 126.3 1.55 60' Th350 SOLD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN New Toy - 06 Torrid Red Gto M6. 231/242 cam, Kooks, magnaflow, GForce, Monster stg2, lingenfelter cai, 411rwhp 385rwtq. 12.40@111 |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Happy BDay homo
|
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
happy belated bday man
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
justin your dead to me! Kaboom too late try again next year ASS. Maddie.... words can not describe how badly i wanna beat you!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
I see how it is. Just cause your shits broke and slow no need to take it out on me. Lol
__________________
2000 SS Th350, FTI 4200 stall , cam, full bolt-ons, 150 wetshot, Moser 9inch/locker/4.11s, Slowhawk tuned. 493rwhp 570rwtq. 10.97 @ 127.7 1.58 60' and M6 10.84 @ 126.3 1.55 60' Th350 SOLD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN New Toy - 06 Torrid Red Gto M6. 231/242 cam, Kooks, magnaflow, GForce, Monster stg2, lingenfelter cai, 411rwhp 385rwtq. 12.40@111 |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
play nice
|
![]() |
|
|