|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Never watched it but then again I haven't watched ANY tv in a year! Don't even miss it.
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yea I don't watch to much tv when I do I watch speed tv mostly and even that's very rearly.
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Dont you bullshit me!!!!! you watched TV at my house FOOL!!!! ![]()
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
^was it wheel of fortune?
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
![]() 06 CTSV 08 Spec B Sold 00 Yukon SLT Sold 05 STI Sold 02 WS6 Sold 12/1/12 94 1LE Sold 3/18/11 02 WRX Sold 2/18/12 Drag racing a car thats been totaled is like fucking a hooker with no rubber. Either way your a stupid fuck. |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
It was football and that is probably the most I have watched. And I FUCKING HATE football! Your all a bunch of ASSWIPES! Go fuck yourselves! lol
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
bwahahahaha
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
God Damn is it easy to piss off gramps......
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
It sure is fun to make all of you think I'm pissed off!!!!!!!!!!! lol
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
![]() |
|
|