Go Back   North East F-Body Association > F-Body Garage > Fourth Generation

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 11-14-2009, 04:07 AM
black heartbeat black heartbeat is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mashpee, Cape Cod
Posts: 1,273
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 22
Likes (Received): 76
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

I couldn't get it to budge with a standard wrench! I told you these things were frozen! And yes! Looking back on it, it was a bad idea! Like...A really bad idea! Oh and btw there is no way I ca reuse that brake hose, it is so incredibly rusted. So does anyone know where I can get another hose?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.