Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Lounge

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 11-10-2011, 07:41 PM
monytorris's Avatar
monytorris monytorris is offline
Shooting for 13's
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: West Greenwich, RI
Posts: 300
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 11
Dislikes (Given): 1
Dislikes (Received): 1
Default

After driving it the other night I decided I am not going to actively try to sell it. If somebody makes me an offer I like I'll sell but I'm going to hold on to it and get some more work done to it. I was looking at storage units this morning and there are a few decently priced ones within a few miles of me.
__________________
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.