Go Back   North East F-Body Association > F-Body Garage > Fourth Generation

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-12-2012, 08:22 AM
Camaro9969's Avatar
Camaro9969 Camaro9969 is offline
Camaro SS480
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Agawam Ma
Posts: 834
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 5
Thanks (Received): 4
Likes (Given): 128
Likes (Received): 92
Dislikes (Given): 0
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvPizzaTimes10 View Post
thing looks AWESOME!!! Way Better then wen you got it!!! you get the conn. rods resized after the bolts?
Thanks man and yup I did I read a million threads about whether to resize or not since they are cracked but when it came down to it...40 bucks to resize them might as well eventhough personally I think if you do one at a time your fine but like i ssaid 40 dollars and now I dont have to worry
__________________

1999 Camaro SS480
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGXXuq9T2TI
G,M. Precision Welding and Fabrication
GMPrecisionWelding@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.