Go Back   North East F-Body Association > F-Body Garage > Fourth Generation

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #40  
Old 12-16-2009, 06:08 AM
boojum
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Dislikes (Given):
Dislikes (Received):
Default

Hella 90 mm. I made a bracket that mounts about 3/4" behind the OEM unit. I had to clearance the core support a bit for the low beams. The lights are around $65 each. I have seen people put them on Firebirds. The light pattern is great. They also have HIDs in the same size housing but the halogens are very good.





Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.