|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looks good but doesn't look like a mustang, however, the "new" camaro doesn't really look like a camaro either
__________________
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
yea thats prob not what its gonna look like by the time it comes out
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() Adjustable Bilstein Suspention, CAI, Long Tube Headers, NO Cats, OFY, Maganflow, Short Shift Kit, SS Badged,SS Hood, More to come...
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think its good that ford is stepping away from the norm as I've always hated how the mustangs look up till the new 5.0, and even then I'm not crazy about it. I'm sure there are more benefits to the body redesign then just looks. I'd at least hope they stuck the stupid thing in a wind tunnel and improved the aero of the car lol
__________________
95 Z28 A4~Sold~ Quote:
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
most new versions of the cars we all love get changed at some point I mean look how far and how many times the Vette has changed... #justsayin.
it looks better than what they've been doing.
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|