|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah I cleared the sidewalk 3 times before 1am. this was the mess I woke up to. As you can see behind my truck is the wife's car. The drift on the passenger side covered the whole car and half of the truck. I was one of 3 in my whole neighborhood that was able to get out and up the street. I ran to the store with a few before I left for work on Sunday, and as a reward they shoveled my sidewalk. at least the were able to make it to the main street to walk the dogs.
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|