|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
great little show and the burnout show after the carshow was the best.
I did a 30 second scorcher down the road lol.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
pix,vid or i dont beleive you
__________________
2009 CBR 600RR- The toy 2009 Chevy 1500- The DD 2012 Corrola- Wife's gas sipper. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
what he sed!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
What they said!!!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
cmon cant do two things at same time lol.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Then get someone to vid for you you old fuck!!!!!!!!! lol
__________________
Ron85 Monte SS, 2004 Corvette LS6 w/02 T56, 9" rearend, 390/364 rwhp/tq ,Slowhawk tuned, 3575 lbs 11.74@114.6mph BACK IN THE GAME!! DD 06 Cobalt SS/sc, stock w/k+n only 14.78@97mph http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2151623 http://www.racecarsbyhalls.com http://www.slowhawkperformance.com Another show Lady- Why does your car say Corvette on the engine? We have a Corvette and your car doesn't look like one. LMFAO |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^ouch pot callin the kettle black!!!
__________________
![]() '94 T/A Broad-o-matic, LS1 tails, and interior goodies. '10 Charger-Daily Driver/Statie Look-a-Like |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah but his monte cant do burnouts thats why he is jealous!
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
ive seen his monte lay down over 200 feet of rubber....... it does em GOOD!!!!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
+1 LOL Bass Pro shops at 10 pm anyone?
|
![]() |
|
|