|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
When I got my Saturn I thought the color was epic and too bad its on a saturn but I knew it came on Camaro's this same color! Finally found the paint code in my truck on the spare tire cover! (U-453G) and found it on this convenient website here:
http://www.automotivetouchup.com/ So it turns out it is Bright Blue Metallic. Which looks really sexy on 1999 Camaro's: http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/album.php?albumid=600 I feel good now that I finally found a way to relate my Saturn to an F-Body
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
|