|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
YESSSSSS SEE we got 2 guys right there AMAZING DAY thats going to be!!!
And not for nuthin!! CAN WE PLEASE DO THE QUABBIN RESERVOIR ALEX!?!?!?!?!?
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
i'd be down for that run if we can do it on a saturday otherwise i still have the RI/CT coast run idea,...
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes!!! i forgot about that another good spot for some great pics/Vids. i say if my car isnt painted yet ill leave it at home and get the videos of us running out of the back of the S10!!
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll have to re-do everything, the map I made disappeared with the old site. If people are actually interested I'll get it done.
|
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
No! We just never all meet up. I count 1234567, 7 of us! In one town basically. You, Me, Tony, Rob, Alex (green LT1 firebird not on any forums), Jay (pewer T/A), and Nick's clam! LOL wtf why didn't we all meet up and cruise all damn summer?
__________________
![]() 95 Z28 hard top - LT1 | 4L60e | bolt ons | Yank SS3600 | suspension | viking coil overs | 3.42 10 bolt | 3520 lbs - 12.331 @ 108.22mph 1.668 60' 08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap | L92 heads/intake/TB | LS6 cam | LS9 springs | 7.425" hardened pushrods | CAI | 1-3/4" stepped LT's | catback | 4L60E | FTI 3000 278mm converter |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
shit by the time this roll's around i may be able to make it
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
Alex Im serious BUT we need to do it close enough to the beggining of the season. wen most people will be itching i REALLY want to do this im not blowing smoke!!! So if you want me to help or what ever i will but its either gunna be this for the open season photoshoot bash or the coast run.
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#28
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm so in if we do that, I have an N80 with quite a few lenses myself and I'd be happy to help out. And anything else you guys want, I'm all in
|
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can help too Alex!!!!
__________________
![]() 2001 Navy Blue Metallic Z28 hardtop. M6, black Z06 wheels(17x9.5 fronts/18x10.5 rears), Thunder 224cam, Kooks 1 7/8 stainless headers/ypipe, Magnaflow exhaust, Hurst shifter, SLP CAI/lid, K&N air filter, Manley double roller timing chain, 160stat, Thunder ported oil pump, SPEC Stage 3+ clutch w/billet flywheel, Powerstop cross-drilled/slotted rotors, and SLOWHAWK TUNED!!! SLOWHAWK IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN! |
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
for which run? I still have my map too, but if you want help and a few more bodies by next summer I'll have at least 7 more
__________________
![]() 99' T/A A4 i got parts!!! Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance. 325rwhp 333rwtq "Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?" Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|