|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
go check it out...adultspace.com
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
welcome
__________________
![]() 1986 Camaro Iroc z28 305 TPI 700R4 -hooker-edelbrock 1 5/8" shorty headers-1.6 roller rockers-52mm TB-3.23 10 bolt- ...191rwhp/280rwtq...14.97@90.5 2.04 60' 2005 GMC Sierra 2500 LLY Duramax -exhaust-gauges-leveled-wheels-tune-egr delete....339rwhp/637rwtq |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
welcome? wtf is adultspace
__________________
2009 CBR 600RR- The toy 2009 Chevy 1500- The DD 2012 Corrola- Wife's gas sipper. |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
welcome to the shitshow lol
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
welcome to the site.
__________________
![]() 2001 Navy Blue Metallic Z28 hardtop. M6, black Z06 wheels(17x9.5 fronts/18x10.5 rears), Thunder 224cam, Kooks 1 7/8 stainless headers/ypipe, Magnaflow exhaust, Hurst shifter, SLP CAI/lid, K&N air filter, Manley double roller timing chain, 160stat, Thunder ported oil pump, SPEC Stage 3+ clutch w/billet flywheel, Powerstop cross-drilled/slotted rotors, and SLOWHAWK TUNED!!! SLOWHAWK IS THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN! |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Allie is a good one to have around. She will fit right in.
__________________
Nitrous is like hot girl with STD's. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
hey whats up
__________________
![]() '94 T/A Broad-o-matic, LS1 tails, and interior goodies. '10 Charger-Daily Driver/Statie Look-a-Like |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks guys. I can't wait for the Street Night or the 24th meet.
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
welcome aboard but I think my wife got ya beat as far as height is concerned she is 4 ft something lol.
__________________
![]() "As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen US NAVY RETIRED |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^ One Up Guy Strikes Again! ^^
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
![]() |
|
|