|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey thechef....I remember you from 2 Guido's meets and one steakhouse meet.
You had a beautiful red WS6. Do you still have it? I checked the ctfba site and I think it's pretty much shut down. Regardless, you should post up more here! There are some real nice folks on this site and there is a Quabbin Cruise every year that Alex/Formula413 (who was also on ctfba like both of us) organizes every year. Spooky should come too!!!
__________________
![]() 68 Camaro (?350 SB) 69 Camaro (L72 427 BB) 69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net) Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air". |
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
^ What he said. Come up for the Quabbin cruise chef, it's a great time. Come make some new friends!
|
|
#33
|
|||
|
|||
|
David and Alex when & where is thie next event?
David I remember you and yes I still have my Ws6 |
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
We probably won't be having any more cruises this year but we might have some other get togethers. We do the Quabbin cruise every year in mid May.
|
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
The Quabbin Cruise is always great. You should post up with updates and info on your car.
__________________
![]() 68 Camaro (?350 SB) 69 Camaro (L72 427 BB) 69 Camaro (DZ 302 SB - www.z28.net) Camaro - A friendly flying car – from the French - the first half "camarade/friend" and the last half “aero/of the air". |
|
#36
|
||||
|
||||
|
I got an oil based paint job last time lol
__________________
95 Z28 A4~Sold~ Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|