Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Main Forum > Pictures/Videos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-25-2010, 06:24 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default this is dinner tonite!!!!

__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-26-2010, 08:37 AM
DemonWithin99's Avatar
DemonWithin99 DemonWithin99 is offline
The ass who loves his car
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: milford, CT
Posts: 3,119
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 71
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 345
Likes (Received): 159
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

oh ... your one of those people that keeps opening the lid to check it every 30min too...


= fail....


put it in, let the smoke do it's job, walk away and come back in 8-12hrs
__________________

99' T/A A4 i got parts!!!
Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance.
325rwhp 333rwtq

"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

Quote:
Posted by Slowhawk: You dream the life of testing cars, I live it
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-26-2010, 12:30 PM
DAWG's Avatar
DAWG DAWG is offline
SITDOWN SHUT UP HOLD ON
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Colebrook connecticut
Posts: 3,143
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 65
Likes (Given): 2
Likes (Received): 201
Dislikes (Given): 3
Dislikes (Received): 7
Default

came out perfect with a smoke ring 3/4 inch deep!
and today I gotta do about 20 lbs of bluefish for a friend.
(only way to eat bluefish is smoked imo)
__________________

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

US NAVY RETIRED
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-26-2010, 03:48 PM
DemonWithin99's Avatar
DemonWithin99 DemonWithin99 is offline
The ass who loves his car
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: milford, CT
Posts: 3,119
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 71
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 345
Likes (Received): 159
Dislikes (Given): 7
Dislikes (Received): 3
Default

prob gonna smoke some shoulder or maybe even brisket (leaning toward brisket) this weekend, def gonna do it next weekend. My uncle throws his annual summer party and he and I do all all the cooking.
__________________

99' T/A A4 i got parts!!!
Tuned by GOD @ Slowhawk Performance.
325rwhp 333rwtq

"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"

Quote:
Posted by Slowhawk: You dream the life of testing cars, I live it
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.