|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
http://news.myjoyonline.com/internat...1103/62935.asp
Someone needs to go over there and show then howto swing a hammer!
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I hate lambos, if I ever became a millionaire, I'd buy a lambo, put all season tires on it and use it for my winter beater lol
__________________
1993 BGGM Z28, stock LT1, T56, 175k on original motor, basic bolt-ons. 273 whp, 308wtq. SOLD ![]() 2001 Black WS6 TA Stock....for now.... DD: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab sport, 6 inch RCX lift, 35x13.5 tires, 20x9 Fuel wheels, 20% tint all the way around, ZZ customs exhaust, Diablosport Trinity T1000 programmer.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
SWING A FUCKING HAMMER!!! wow guys are all a bunch of pussys!!!! he must have hired em all from planet fitness.....
__________________
![]() 1998 Firebird:buncha parts thats used to make it go fast..... not so much anymore. ![]() BAAAAAA!!!!!! |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
^^^ Not his planet
__________________
|
![]() |
|
|