Go Back   North East F-Body Association > Tech > LSX Powertrain

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 03-05-2010, 11:09 PM
My84Z's Avatar
My84Z My84Z is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: dartmouth
Posts: 2,925
Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 4
Thanks (Received): 57
Likes (Given): 7
Likes (Received): 240
Dislikes (Given): 6
Dislikes (Received): 24
Default

if I had to guess I would say a rocker shit itself and which is common on these cars and has happen to me but not that bad. other then that it maybe in the lower end I would pull the valve covers and check the rockers for damage mine spilt the needle bearings into the pan that is how I found mine.
__________________

2000 SS Procharger
98 Z vert turbo
07 TB SS cai catback and tune
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.